Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Kitties in Costumes

Kitty dress as a lion :)
I'm a pretty lady, meoww...
I'm an elephant..
I'm a bunny...

I'm a frog.
I'm sweet blue bunny :)
I'm cat sparrow...meow..
I'm beezz beez... bee... bee...

I'm cute and tiny sweet pumpkitty.

I'm a mouse..
I'm catman!
I'm too fat to use any costume, so it's okay to have this big box. Meow..Maru in action!
I'm banana..Just leave me here, but don't eat me..
hmmpph?
I'm frog with huge head..
I'm mushroom and beside me is my kid.
I'm a tiger. Groar...
I'm a robot..
I'm a lion in my own forest..meow... roar..

I'm panda. Why don't you believe me? 
I'm a pretty and shy lady >.<
I'm a lobster.. Why do you eat me?? Gonna get out from here..
I'm a donkey..
I'm white and pluffy sashimi. hss..

Have a nice day ^^ Please re-visit my blog next time or bookmark my blog. Thank you :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment